- Hits: 2493
Filling Agents & Responsibilities
The MISR Filing agents are authorized official to receive and file applications to MISR office for any seafarer’s certifications. Ship-owners may apply directly to the MISR office of the Director General for authorization to act as a filing agent. A filing agent’s responsibilities include:
- Reviewing the application form for completeness and accuracy
- Verify that the photographs and identity documents of applicant is similar and actual.
- Ensuring that the required physical examination is current and in correct format.
- Reviewing the original qualifying documentation
- Witness the signing of the application and completing the section reserved for the filing agent